Principles of Design Project


Reflection-
Throughout this project the camera work was alright, but there is a great amount of room available for improvement. on most days we were working with a camera that was already zoomed in so to get some of our shots we were required to take strange angles or position the camera in subprime areas. this is best seen in the curved lines shot with the fountain in the court yard were we could not get a great shot with the fountain and one of next to it from outside, so we were required to shoot through a window. the editing on the other hand was a far smoother process with no major issues the only problem that occurred there was that before I said "cut" I had a tendency to say "and cut" but this was not a major issue and did not make the editing process more difficult. Overall if I were to redo this project there are a few changes I would make except on a few of the principles which could have been better.

Comments

Popular Posts