April 27- May 1 Inception Reflection Questions
As I am now I could not imagine giving up my dreams to be able to share dreams as they do in this film. Not to pull a Dali, but most of my best ideas come from dreams. When I'm awake and trying to think of an interesting its only a rip off or a riff on my other ideas. only when I'm dreaming can i be TRULY original. However, I also fear death. So after I have lived my life and am in my late 60s/early 70s I would gladly go into their dream world. I would love to drop down into limbo and live an extra millennium with a feeding tube in my mouth in the real world. Beyond that, I can live the remainder of my life making art with no limits, which would be very cool. There are small therapeutic advantages to adopting the dream sharing as shown in the film, however those are unessential to me.

Comments
Post a Comment