End of the Year
Even though I had effectively already taken this class, I still enjoyed the major creative projects. My favorite part of the class this year was being able to re-enforce the basics in different roles. last year I mainly focused on editing, directing, and writing. I still used those skills from last year and was able to focus on developing cinematography skills in a no risk setting. This year I learned quite a bit about the way in which the camera operates, to the point were setting it up is now second nature. I have also expanded my editing skills. I still don't like doing sound design, but i'm slowly getting better at it. I think that with sound, I should spend a bit of time and create myself a folly library in order to make sound design a bit easier. It is also a product of needing practice, I have worked with silent film more than speaking. I am looking forward to learning new skills next year!
Comments
Post a Comment