The Sticky Leaves of spring


In this Film I attempted to have the voice over be the guiding factor, with video elements matching the tempo of that voice over and folly that gives those video elements more realism given that idea that folly does not disrupt the voice over. My intention was to use the technical elements and direction to reflect the content of the film. this was primarily done through the films use of voice over and marginal appearance of human bodies. I originally recorded Folly for every video element however cut the fan noise in the beginning and the car noises because i felt they detracted from the video because i felt they detracted from the voice over. in the performance of the voice over I tried to make the character seem on the edge this was done through use of his swings and in how he mumbles some of his words. the use of mumbling and the quite nature of the film reflect the films primary themes. In all, I believe I stood up to my intentions reasonable well if they were modest. the film certainly has room for improvement, but for being put together in two days I would call it a reasonable success .

Comments

Popular Posts